Saturday 20 April 2013

Weekend FOTD #4

What a gorgeous weekend this is! I'm feeling happy and inspired even though work has tired me quite a bit!
For this weekend's FoTD I felt like bronzing it up! A generous amount of self-tanner as well as bronzer did the trick! Too bad the lighting is horrible and you can't see the colours the way they really are! And well, of course, I had to pair it with a bright red lip! Matte was not an option, so I went for something glossier!

 photo 22222222222edited_zpsa82e20ce.jpg

FACE:
MAC Prolongwear foundation in NW25
Vichy Dermablend skin concealer - 20 nude

EYES:
MAC e/s in Brule (all over the lid up to the brow bone)
MAC e/s in Quarry (in the crease)
MAC e/s in Vanilla (inner corner)

CHEEKS:
MAC blusher in Harmony (to contour face)
Maybelline blush mousse - Brown

LIPS:
MAC lipglass in Russian Red

I tried to take a good picture just to show you how beautiful the combo of Quarry and Brule is...but I failed! Here's the best I could do! The colours look more intense and prettier in real life!
 photo 233333333333edited_zps7b69c13e.jpg

Here's my last weekend FOTD. Do you like it? :)

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Πανεμορφο βαψιμο! Ειδικα το lipglass φανταστικο!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ'ευχαριστω πολυ :)
      Το lipglass το είχα πάρει πριν αρκετό καιρό, αλλα μόλις πρόσφατα άρχισα να πορώνομαι μαζί του!!!

      Delete
  2. Πολύ γλυκιά φωτογραφία!!! In love με το κραγιον!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Να το δοκιμάσεις είναι πανέμορφο!!! Ευχαριστώ πολύ :) x x

      Delete
  3. Σου πάει πάρα πάρα πολύ!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your make up looks beautiful here!! Love the lip glass :D so bold cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it is actually very fierce and looks good on anyone I tried it :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous makeup. Love your lip colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Έχεις πολύ όμορφο πρόσωπο και αυτό το μακιγιάζ σου πάει τέλεια! Θα συμφωνήσω με τις προλαλήσασες ότι το lipglass είναι φοβερό!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful make up! The red lipstick suits you perfectly and I love the combination with the simple eyeshadow! Thumbs up!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete